Saturday 28 July 2012

Weekend Wishlist


I haven't done a wish list, what i'm lusting after for a while, so thought I would do one today!

1. I've been after this Sleek blush palette for AGES now but I always forget to pick it up whenever I'm in Superdrug, definitely going to have to purchase it finally asap!

2. Been loving peplum too much these past few months, it's everywhere, but I particularly like this Nude 3/4 sleeve top from Lavish Alice. So simple yet so chic, I think the peplum style is so sophisticated and definitely turns a casual outfit more dressy!

3. Marc Jacobs Dot perfume, i love the cute packaging!
 Marc Jacobs always has the best fragrances, and I just really want this!

4. Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit, I've been lusting after this for ages, but I've always been put off by the price, as it's just a concealer. But, as it's something worn daily,
 I think I'm definitely going to have to pick this up soon!

5. Origins Clear Improvement. I'm forever on the hunt for a good pore refining mask, anything that hides or draws out pores I'm right on it!
 This had been on my radar for a while, and has been something I've wanted to try for a while.

6. Still wanting these Liberty print Nike blazers!
 Love Nike blazers, and even more these ones from the collection.
I've seen so many on eBay that aren't in stores anymore, really want some grey and pink ones too!

Have you guys tried any of these products? Or own any blazers?

Hope you're all enjoying the weekend, and enjoying the Olympics! I missed the opening ceremony last night as I went out, but saw highlights today and it looked incredible!!


Tonight I think calls for brews and films in bed! Perfect. 
Also, Weekend Wishlist, I'm going to make this a regular weekly thing :-)

Much love
Rebekah
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment