Monday 30 July 2012

My Week Through Instagram

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Bean Burger w/ couscous, wine, junky, new shorts thanks Nana, yum, dinner, pink nudey nails, outfit, fooood, goodies, mirror, new fave lip product, nom, my Faves, drinks with my cousin, outfit of the night, cocktails, outfit, stirfry as usual, finding baby pics of me, Pepsi!

This week has been a mix of good food, enjoying the sun, which has now made a disappearing act, obviously! I went shopping, I went out for drinks. I've had a pretty decent week :)!

Now, it's 1am and I'm going to get into bed, listen to music and try fall asleep.
Busy day tomorrow, oh monday you're not welcome!

Hope you've all had a lovely weekend!
Much love
Rebekah
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment