Friday 18 May 2012

Outfit Wishlist

Outfit Wishlist



Hi guys! Super sorry about the lack of posts, though it's only been a week it's felt like so much longer. The past few days have been quite crazy and I haven't really been home, so haven't had the opportunity to post! So I thought I'd post a little outfit Wishlist for you all today.

You all know how much I love pinks and corals, the girly and feminine collared tops I just adore! Paired with studded shoes and a biker jacket to toughen the sweet and innocent look up. Girly grunge is always the look I'm after. I need these jeans in my life!

Oh oh oh Michael Kors I love you, I want this watch way too much.
 Birthday gift anybody?
Topshop whimsical is being purchased next week, and of course THAT Zara bag, that is on my birthday wishlist, which I am most definitely getting!

I just love this whole look.
I want it all in my wardrobe now!
Can't stop swooning ahhhhh!

Hope you all have a fabulous Friday!
Cannot believe its Friday already though, how fast?! 
Days are going quick!
 I swear I always say this, but it's true!

Much love
Rebekah
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment