Wednesday 9 May 2012

Old Yellow Bricks, Loves A Risk

Photobucket
Photobucket
Hey beauties!
Another outfit post this evening, this is what I wore today. The skirt and pink jumper are both from a vintage clothes fair which I got so long ago now, but I love them! Underneath the jumper is a black collared top from next (which is one of my faves!) and well of course my beloved leather biker! Paired with brogues or my Mary Jane t-bar flats, and my tan oversized bag!
The skirt looks super short but be assured, in real life it's not at all :)

Hope you've all had a fabulous Wednesday! 
It is now 3 weeks until my birthday... 
Expect the countdown, I can't help it now I've started!

I watched the series finale of New Girl earlier :( Series 2 hurry please! I love
it too much. You know, I actually love American tv shows, they're the best.

Coffee time? Yes! Always!
Much love
Rebekah
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment