Thursday 3 May 2012

Current Wishlist

Untitled #31
Hello beauties!
Got a little beauty wishlist for you today, just a few products I'm yearning for. I've put some of these on a list I've handed to my lovely Mother for my birthday, which is in 27 days ;)!

1. Estée Lauder Invisible Fluid
I think this has featured on a wishlist I've done previously. Yep, still haven't purchased it :( I do want to, just keep umming and aahing over it, you know when you're just like 'Do I Don't I?'
But, I love this, so I'm going to have to bite the bullet and go for it!

2. Shu Uemura pore clarifying cleansing oil.
After receiving a sample of this in the Harrods Glossybox I instantly fell in love with it. The way it melts your make up off so effortlessly and delicately just made me smile and like wow, I still need this in my life!

3. Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronze.
I've been wanting this for a good while now, after testing my friends out I thought it was just amazing and i've lusted over it ever since! Birthday money spend I think maybe?!

4. Benefit bronzer/highlighting duo.
I already have a similar one to this, but you can never have too many right?
I actually own a ridiculous amount of highlighters, but I just love how pretty the packaging is, all pink and cute! Yes, that's right buying a product just for the packaging. I'm sad!

5. Benefit the porefessional primer.
I think this has been on everyone's radar in recent weeks, and it's certainly on mine. I love primers, and this one minimizes the appearance of pores too? Even better! I'm always on the hunt for pore minimizer products and have yet to find a product that I truly love. Any of you lovely ladies have any recommendations?

6. Mac CremeBlend Blush 'So Sweet So Easy'
Love cream blushes so naturally this has to be featured on my list. And, it's mac too. I love this shade, as you know me I love my bright pinks!

7. Philosophy Purity Cleanser.
Everyone are familiar with Philosophy,I love their packaging too much and I've been desperate to try something from them, and thought maybe a cleanser would be a good starting point. Formulated to cleanse, tone and melt away all face and eye make up in one step, amongst other stuff they claim to do. I like the sound of it!

8. Mac Lipstick
I am *pretty* sure this is the 'Cockney' shade... Yes?
Anyway, I love this and I want it. I'm going to get it!

9. L.I.L.Y by Stella McCartney Perfume.
This is gorgeous! I love the bottle too, it's really pretty. I never buy perfume for myself, I always receive them off other people for presents! And well, it 
is my birthday coming up, presents... this please!

I am now going to get ready 
(yes, being off work makes it okay for me to be lazy ;)!) 
but first, I need a cuppa!

Hope you're all having a fabulous Thursday! 
Just realised its a bank holiday weekend too, aw yay! :)

Much love
Rebekah
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment