Hey all! Happy Paddys day to all you beautifuls!
Instead of being out sipping on double Malibu and getting incredibly intoxicated, I'm staying in and going to relax and watch Grey's Anatomy with a brew! I'm *supposed* to be saving my money anyway! So, whilst I do that here's what I'm currently lusting over!
- MAC Viva Glam Nicki. Oh how I have wanted this
for a long time now!
-Topshop 'Crystal' Lipstick. From their new Sisters of the New Moon collection. Such a pretty colour and so unique. Also, really love the packaging too!
- Estée Lauder BB cream and Invisible Fluid.
(I love invisible fluid. I neeeed!)
- Benefit 'Hervana' blush. This is flying around everywhere. It looks fab on everyone who I know who has it. Must have.
- Nars 'Turkish Delight' Lipgloss and Nars Illuminator.
- Lancôme Hypnose Drama Mascara. After trying the
sample size of this from Glossybox I'm definitely
purchasing it now. I love it.
- Steamcream 3 in 1 Moisturizer. How cute is the floral print tin? I love moisturisers, who doesn't? But to love this even
more with the packaging!
- OPI 'Rainbow Connection'
- Jimmy Choo perfume. Oh my. Tried and tested this and now I want the full bottle. The most amazing scent.
- Clarins 'Gentle Foaming Cleanser'
Love Clarins, easily my fave skincare brand and I'm running out if cleanser and need some more!
Hope everyone is having a fab night.
Think I'm going to have a brew and watch some Grey's Anatomy.