Wednesday 24 October 2012

payday wishlist



I told myself recently that I need to stop spending money. I tell myself the same thing frequently. It never happens. Never ever. But that's okay, because, I do really need all these stuff, and payday is on Friday, and it's perfectly acceptable to treat myself... Of course it is!

I went into Hoopers yesterday with Jordan, did a bit of make-up shopping, Jordan somehow managed to spend a hell of a lot of money on 4 Chanel items. Oops! Worth it though! I went to the Estee Lauder counter, where the girl was so bloody lovely. I had recently tried out Double Wear, which is a bit different for me. Now, I'm all for full coverage, that's me down to a T, but I've always been slightly wary with DW due to the fact that I've seen people wearing it and look incredibly cakey. However, blended in nicely with the Real Techniques buffing brush, this looks really lovely, and I just love the longevity of it, and how it lasts all day. Perfect for me. I got matched to the shade 'Desert Beige', so definitely picking this up on Friday.

Really wanting the CHANEL Soleil De Tan after using Jordan's, I'm completely sold on the beautiful product and just know that I need this in my life too. I think I might just have to wander to the CHANEL counter after picking up the Estee Lauder Double Wear. More on make up, is the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser. I've seen a lot of people rave about this, and I've been intrigued by this for a long time. I used to be all about tinted moisturisers, til blemishes appeared and I was all for a full coverage foundation, however I am still itching to try this, so perhaps I'll pick up a sample on Friday too. This Laura Mercier body souffle smells absoloutley divine, seriously it smells SO good. Putting this on after a nice long bath would just be pure heaven! Lastly on the Make-Up front is this Nars highlighter. Forever wanting products that give me a luminious glow, and especially with the winter months approaching imminently, it's about time I purchased this. I can see this looking really beautiful with a peachy-toned blush and a natural flawless base.

Clothes... all of these, bar the bag and the Nike Blazers are Topshop. What can I say? I love Topshop! After work on Friday, I'm purchasing all of these FINALLY. I think it's safe to say I am fully embracing the camo trend. Like my Topshop wishlist post, I featured the MIGHTY boots and the Camo Jacket, and they're both still firm favourites and I am still eager to purchase these beauties. The boots are just gorgeous and will look lovely with jeans, leggings and dresses. I know I will definitely get a hell of a lot of wear out of the boots! I can't wait. The 'Geek' t-shirt I originally saw a few weeks back in a burgundy colour, which I did prefer, however I still really like this, and I love t-shirts with motifs and writing, and think it's perfect with the camo jacket, leggings, and flats or even the Nike Blazers. Of course, had to include a knitted jumper in here too, camo of course. So beautiful. Will look pretty over dresses, which speaking of dresses I just adore this red printed floral tea dress. I can see myself wearing it with a leather biker and the boots featured here!

How long have I wanted Nike Blazers for now? Seems like FOREVER. On Friday these babies will be mine. Not in this colour though! I'm thinking a cherry/burgundy colour, hoping they have them in my size in Footasylum! *please do*

Lastly, I really need a new bag. I have so many bags, but it has occured to me that I don't have a black bag. Who doesn't have a black bag? Seriously! Most of my bags are either tan/cream or like a dusty pink colour, so It's about time I bought myself a black one. A big one. I love this slouchy style satchel. More than likely I'll have a look around Topshop, as long as I get a bag I don't care!

I could probably be here forever with wishlists, who couldn't be? I love making lists of what I want!

Hope you're all okay! I'm currently feeling very sorry for myself, as I'm sick, solidering through it though and going into work! Think I got the worst of it yesterday, thankfully.
Much Love
Rebekah
xoxo
 

1 comment:

  1. Great wishlist,
    Love the Red dress & the handbag!
    Lovely blog babe!
    Maybe follow each other!
    I would appreciate it if you take some time and vist my blog at

    stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete