Thursday 11 October 2012

nivea | double effect eye make up remover

nivea
niveax


Another thing I recently bought to try out is the Nivea Daily Essentials double effect eye make up remover. WOW. That's a mouthful. But yes, that is what this is, and first things first. I absolutely love this. I had previously tried the normal Nivea eye make up remover, and that was well to put it in simple terms, incredibly rubbish! This however, is a whole different story, this is bloody fantastic at removing eye make up. For days when I don't use my Bioderma, this is where this baby comes in. 

I love this because it's an oil formula, and I find that cleansers or eye make up removers, that are oil based work best at removing every last scrap of mascara and eyeliner, and this definitely lives up to that. I only need to use one cotton wool pad for each eye when I use this, where as if I was to use a standard eye make up remover, I'd probably need about 3 or 4. 
If I'm honest I don't particularly usually go for eye make up removers, as I like a cleanser that also removes eye make up, but this one is just a great exception, and definitely makes removing my make up less of a chore.

It's simple, it's easy, it works and the best bit is that it's cheap, and without a doubt I'll definitely keep on repurchasing this. I don't know why I never tried this sooner?!

Have you tried this?
What are your favourite eye make up removers?

Much Love
Rebekah
xoxo




2 comments:

  1. How much is it? I use the Clinique one but is quite expensive (although it does go a long way) but I was looking for a new one, thanks for the recommendation :) xx

    http://hellotashaa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey darling:) Great blog after this review I would like to try Nivea . I use Bioderma and I find its nice but I like trying new thing.
    I follow you now. Would you like to follow me back?
    Magda xx

    www.maagdzia21.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete