Saturday 11 August 2012

sun and cupcakes

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

 Hey lovelies!
How beautiful is the weather?! Wow Summer, at last, maybe?
It's been far too hot for me to even know what to wear,
even in the outfit above I was too hot!
Just a Topshop and Miss Selfridge ensemble 
I forgot all about this dress from Topshop, then searching
high and low for a dress in my room, I rediscovered it!
And, of course, my trusty denim shirt jacket. Always
a go to these days.

My bag is from New Look, about two years old! 
It seems with bags, I just acquire them in a 
tan or brown colour! I need to liven it
up a bit in the bag department.
Shoes, good old studded flats.
Bit of a lazy summer outfit for me, but perfect
for hot, relaxing days I think!

With gorgeous weather comes BBQS,
and that's exactly what we did today at my
auntie's! Being a vegetarian at a BBQ can be
well, um awkward sometimes! But, a bit
of quorn bbq'd 'chicken' is always good!

My auntie is on a bit of a baking mission at the moment,
baking lots of batches of fairycakes and cupcakes,
and my they LOOK and taste delicious!
Photobucket
5acd8c14
14bd9xx222

How amazing do they look?
Mmm yum!

Anyway, I shall be posting some reviews in the next
few days, one I can't wait to blog about actually :)!

Hope you're enjoying the sun & having a fab weekend.
Much love
Rebekah
xoxo


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment