Monday 6 August 2012

Simple Vital Vitamin Foaming Cleanser

b1a61739
8a274cb9
aa6cd571

You know when you buy something on a whim, don't really know why you bought it in the first place, especially when it wasn't something you really were after. This product is definitely that. I am a sucker for cleansers, and trying new ones out, though I've never heard much about this one, and in all honesty I think I just picked it up as it was 3 for 2, and I picked up the Simple Moisturiser. I prefer cleansers that are water or oil based, as it is easier when removing eye make up. I like no fuss!

The product at first look is a clear liquid, however when dispensed into your palm becomes a foam, but not even a creamy foam, it's really light and almost froth like.
I didn't feel like it cleanses my face properly, and it just doesn't work for me, at all. The one thing I dislike is that it isn't meant to be used on eyes, so it's just too much fuss.

Ive definitely noticed that my skin has reacted to this,
 a few breakouts, nothing too major but still some.
It is full of vitamins and added moisturisers, which is good, 
and it's not scented too, which is another plus.

I don't think I'll repurchase this though, as it's not really the type of cleanser I like, 
but I'm glad I tried and tested it.
Though it is easy to lather on my face when I'm not wearing eye make up, 
for everyday use it's just going to be stick on my shelf unused.

Have you tried this?
What are your thoughts?

Much love
Rebekah
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment