Sunday 22 July 2012

My week through Instagram

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Usual caffeine fix, my hair with extensions, lil bro, Trafford centre view, driving through Wilmslow, leggings & shoes, mirror, best film, caffeine, whats in my handbag sample, natural hair,lazy film day in bed, vegetarian Sunday dinner, nails, face, Quorn lasagne, face again, biccy, nails, my hair after being in a bun overnight, driving, appointment/interview, fave, zero, my face, summery outfit, sun FINALLY, mmm the best, mother dearest!

Hello!
Just snippets from the past 2 weeks, maybe more, will definitely be posting these weekly again so it isn't a ton of pics! Some I've left off, but if you want to follow me it's bekixx

Finally the sun has decided to make an appearance today, and meant to stay for a while! Yay! Today I've just sunbathed, sipped Rekorderlig & listened to music. Perfect!

Exciting stuff, I'm starting a Media make up course in September. Finally doing something I am passionate about and I know this is the perfect step for me. So happy. Can't wait to go to IMATS next year, and go to the theatre to look at the stage make up, can't wait to get my kit, just.cant.wait!

Hope you've all had a fabulous weekend, and enjoying the sun :-)

Much love
Rebekah
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment