Friday 25 May 2012

Red and White

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Dress- Topshop - Cardigan- Topshop - Shoes- Vivienne Westwood Melissa

Hey beautifuls!
Once again my blog has taken a backseat.
I've just not found the time, what with always being
out, enjoying the sun and working! But, fear not
I am back with a vengeance :)

How beautiful is this weather? I am
LOVING it. I don't tan though :( 
Incredibly sad! I just burn!

Some sad news...
I have lost my beloved iPhone 4.
Or, got it stolen.
I was out on a night out at Deansgate Locks
and the next day it was nowhere to be found :(
I wanted to cry!
Hopefully, I can get it back right away
with insurance and what not. 
It's my birthday on Wednesday too SO hopefully
something will sort it'self out!
I'm missing Instagram and all my music!!

Anyway, life isn't completely over, like
I said it's my birthday soon :) 

Hope you all have a fabulous
weekend! 

Much love
Rebekah
xoxo

1 comment: