Sunday 6 May 2012

My week through Instagram

Photobucket

Face, Graze, fave blouse, usual buys, watching Bridesmaids, 2am self photo,, making coffee, pink florals and coffee, cutest babbi ever love Blake, mirror pic, my fave, new dress, face, hangover tv, mirror outfit pic, energy drinks and magazines usual, bus journeys late at night, writing letters...

Hey beautifuls!
Hope you're all having a fab bank holiday weekend, gotta love 'em!
Today I've just chilled and had the usual lazy Sunday, 
catching up with vampire diaries and secret circle 
and drinking copious amounts of tea and coffee!

Tomorrow I think I am heading over to the fair, 
love the may day fair we have, so fun. 
I just want lots of sweets and a slushie please, 
and go on lots of rides!

What are your plans for tomorrow?
 How have you guys spent the bank holiday?

Oh, and 24 days til my birthday ;)

Much love
Rebekah
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment