Monday 2 April 2012

Think Pink


Hey lovelies.
Just a quick outfit post this afternoon.
Quite a lazy one if I'm honest. I woke up today, after not a lot of sleep (usual!) and you know when you're so uninspired, so I just stuck this one. I've been sporting a lot of pink lately. Inner girlyness trying to break free it seems! Everything bar the jacket is Topshop. The top looks really short, but it does infact cover my bum! Like I said, today has been a lazy day. You know the day I mean, copious amounts of tea, television and just relaxing!

Also, incredibly pleased to find out I won Laura's (lollycoral) blog giveaway!
I never win anything, ever! So I'm well chuffed :-) And, makes it even better the giveaway is just pink ALL over! Happy days hey?

Definitely thinking a makeup haul this week. It has to be done. I've tried to be good lately, but I cannot hold out anymore. Get me to Boots!

Hope you're all having a fab day!
Much love
Rebekah
xoxo

                               
   

No comments:

Post a Comment