Tuesday 3 April 2012

Boys Boys Boys



Miss Selfridge 'Boys' top
Fearne Cotton for Very midi skirt
Primark Jacket

Once again some headless shots of myself. Honestly, my face doesn't and never wants to do me any good whilst taking photo's. I shall sort that out ASAP. Also, having trouble with my camera. I need a tripod. It's so frustrating when my photos are just incredibly rubbish as I'm having difficulty getting a great spot to balance the camera and then a shooting spot, as my bedroom isn't that great!

I love this skirt. It's so comfy, and so versatile. I sometimes wear it and layer it with a jumper. Also great to team with ankle socks and brogues or wedges! I actually ordered a dress online earlier actually. A pink and beige peterpan collared skater dress. I need more dresses! More everything.
I'm heading into town tomorrow for an appointment so I'm definitely going to pop into boots and superdrug and buy some stuff. I need a foundation brush, so will head to boots and check out the real techniques collection! I am going to be running around like a headless chicken tomorrow, so much to do!

Time for another brew, and watch last nights gossip girl! Yep. I watch everything on tvlinks as I'm always up to date with all the shows in the US. Geek. Haha!

Much love
Rebekah
xoxo

  

No comments:

Post a Comment