Wednesday 4 April 2012

High Flying Bird



Bird print dress- Very
Skirt- Miss Selfridge
Jacket- Primark

Yes, I'm wearing a dress as a blouse. It's actually quite a long dress too. 
But, I love it as a blouse as much as I do as a dress. Versatility at its best ;)

I really need to buy a new coat. A good sturdy, coat. Preferably a leather one. All I have is blazers, denim, parkas and then some full 
on winter duffle coats. Yeah, nice. I used to 
have a leather cropped one but I lost it ;(
 it really was a truly sad moment.
I'll look this weekend I think! I need it 
more now what with this typically English weather 
changing. And, being typically English here I am
 chattering on about the weather...

Today I've just been into town as I had an appointment, which went great. Things are so good at the moment. And then on the way home
 I bought Glamour and of course, Pepsi Max!
I'm now currently all comfy and warm, sat on my bed, typing this!

I get to see some cousins I haven't seen in a year tomorrow. 
Always the bad dates that bring you together, right? 
Tomorrow will be 2 years since my Grandad died,
 and for those who know me, know how close we were. 
So, will be going to see him.
A lot has changed in two years. I've changed. 
I'm changing everyday. 
I like to think I'm evolving into the young woman
 he would have been proud of.

Anyway, I hope you've all had a nice day!

Much love
Rebekah
xoxo


1 comment:

  1. this is really cute! plus I love your makeup in this post! <3

    aisforayla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete