Tuesday 24 April 2012

Floral Love

Photobucket
Photobucket
Hey beautifuls!
Hope everyone has had a fabulous Tuesday. I promised I would get an outfit post up yesterday, but that didn't happen, I literally just spent my day off lounging about and being super lazy. I was supposed to be working today, but wasn't needed in the end, so hurray here is a much awaited outfit post. Apologies it's not shot by my camera, me being the silly girl I am didn't realise it needed charging, so it's my iPhone I'm afraid!

Just an old Topshop floral teadress, my leather jacket, brown belt, new look fringed bag and grey tights! I still love this dress, had it for so long now, but I don't think it'll ever get old!

Finally caught up with all the tv shows I missed yesterday. Felt good! Today, well I didn't go to sleep til around 7am, and woke up at 11! Oh it's fab. I've just been watching a few films, reading blogs, music and drinking copious amounts of coffee. Typical me.

It's my birthday in 36 days! Haha. I need to start thinking of a wish list to give to my Mum and other family members. Though I know a few things I want, lots of makeup, hair stuff and everything from Zara please oh and a trip to NYC please. Ah, the last bit I do wish, really do.
 I want to save up to go. That'd be amazing!

I'm rambling on with myself, so I'll stop :)
Have a fab night!
Much love
Rebekah
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment