Tuesday 6 March 2012

Mini haul, outfit & the yummiest salad!

Hey all! :) I am seriously loving this weather, it's so nice when it's beautiful and so sunny! Though, I wish I'd have opted for my floral dress, however, even though it's sunny it's still quite chilly! I'm always cold! So just trusted my usual grungy attire, can never go wrong! :)

Went for a walk to Tesco and Marks & Spencer with my Mum, and got caramel lattes and a salad which I love, 
the Super Wholefood shaker salad. So yummy and delicious!
I then got sidetracked in the makeup aisle in Tesco, as usual! And ended up buying the new L'oreal Nude Magique BB cream. I've been looking up what BB creams are the best, and reading reviews and been wanting to buy this for a while, so will see how it works out on me! Also had the v05 miracle concentrate oil on my wish list for some time now, so had to pick it up! Will post more about these two products 
when I've used them for about a week or so.
Had to buy another eyebrow pencil, and of course Cosmo! 
Holly Willoughby looks so good on the cover!
My striped monochrome leggings from boohoo 
arrived earlier in the week, yay! :)

Tonight's agenda is chill, watch gossip girl, 
pretty little liars and drink tea :)!

Rebekah xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love how Cosmopolitan have clubbed with Clinique this week. Clinique is so so good!

    Jess x

    ReplyDelete