Monday 12 March 2012

Glossybox March Harrods Edition










So here it is the Harrods Glossybox! Of course, a lot of boxes vary from each person, and I think after much hype and excitement from the previews, a lot of people expected the Burberry lippy( me included!) and the YSL youth serum! Though, I'm not that bothered, at the end of the day each box is different and beauty boxes are a lucky dip, and I am happy with this box! Though a Burberry lippy would be fab ;)

So in upkeep with the Harrods edition, the box is a White with the Harrods logo implemented on the front. Very clean cut! I like it! Though, nothing beats the bright pink Valentines edition box!

Okay, so what's in my box?
1. Valentino 'Valentina' perfume sample!
 Oh the much dreaded perfume sample! I do love this smell though, such a floral and feminine fragrance! I used to be obsessed with Valentino fragrances when I was around 13, and always waking into Hoopers after school and getting free samples! This sample though, it's nice and I guess you can just pop it in your hand bag! Would I buy a full bottle? Maybe! I'm not in any rush to, but I like it, do something to add to my wish list for sure!

2. Molton Brown - Vitalising Vitamin AB & C Bath and Shower.
Now I must admit, receiving bath and shower gels really bore me! I've tried Molton Brown hand lotions and such, so I will try this out in my bath! It's vitamin rich, and as said on the bottle 'softens, 
tones & strengthens the skin and boosts the senses with vitality'
Hmmm.I wouldn't buy it normally so it's definitely worth a try!

3. SK-II Skin Signature
A small red tub, it's a cute tub actually! This is an anti-ageing moisturising cream, helps to re-condition the skin, improve its resilience and leaves your complexion smooth and radiant! This is to be added after cleansing! Okay so, do I really need a anti-ageing cream? I'm 2 months away from 19! I think not! I know people say its better to protect your skin now with anti ageing products but I personally don't think I need this, far too young! So, I'm going to give this to my Mum, part of mothers day!

4. Lancôme - Hypnose Drama Mascara.
Ah you don't know how happy I am this is here! This has been on my wish list for a while, so I can finally give it a whirl! This is the full body volume mascara! With Lancôme recreating the brush with a curvaceous brush which creates dramatic fuller and thicket looking lashes! Yay! Can't wait to try this out!

5. Clarins Extra Firming Body Cream
I love Clarins! So this is a lift and toning product for firmer and a younger looking body! The formula is rich in regenerating and firming plant extracts! Hm! I will use this! I used to always use lift and toning creams but then just well, stopped! I shall definitely try this out!

5. Shu Uemura - Cleansing Beauty Oil.
Ahhhh, Shu Uemera! Granted its only a sample sachet, but still it's handy to try before you spend and buy it! This is a 3 in 1 'Award winning' cleanser! Promises to leave skin soft, balanced and non-oily! I cannot wait to try this out tonight! Love finding new skincare products! Especially cleansers, and Shu Uemura is a brand I lust over (among many others!) so I'm rather looking forward to testing this!

And there we are!
Final thoughts?
I'm happy with my box!
Fellow subscribers, are you happy with your box?

Much love
Rebekah
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. love this box! heard the rumours of glossybox collaborating with harrods! the box is so good! regret not subscribing with them now! thanks for this review! x

    - Ally @ Styled With Leather

    ReplyDelete