Wednesday 28 March 2012

Coral Love

.
Really loving coral and orange at the moment, such a pretty, feminine colour and with spring in the air, (though it does feel like summer!) Coral's a fab colour to be wearing, whether it be clothes, make up or accessories!
The Topshop pleated mini shirt dress is so lovely and I need to get my hands on it! Style it with a pair of brogues or flats. Or wedges! Though, I tend to just stick to flats as I'm not a great walker in heels, I do try! Also loving the Wildfox jumper with the stars and stripes emblem, SO cute. I love jumpers. Even in the hot weather, I find myself just looking for them. So easy to wear, stick them with a pair of leggings, riding pants, maybe even pinky coral jeans if you like colour clashing !

Amazing weather once again today. I've literally done nothing today. Just, sunbathed in the garden, listening to my iPod. I've caught the sun a bit. Still pale though. Definitely going to have to invest in some fake tan. I've always just embraced my paleness however now,
I don't like it, at all!

Was invited to the Glossybox Caudalie event tonight in Covent Garden, which I would have LOVED to go, however, living in the North West & only finding out 2 days prior isn't good, as train tickets are sky high :( Sad face indeed! So wish I lived in London! I love London too much. Manchester/Cheshire is great and all, but to live in London would be just the best.

Right okay, going off on a tangent there, hope 
you're all enjoying this glorious sun!

Rebekah xoxo
(and my pale legs in the sun today!)


No comments:

Post a Comment