Friday 24 February 2012

Glossybox February 2012

So, after last months limited edition Valentines Day themed box, I set the bar high, infact almost too
high for this months box. This months box was a Fashion Week edition themed, which of course
fits extremely well as it is Fashion Week this week. But, that doesn't take away the fact that I was
highly disappointed in this months box. I guess, you can always expect a bit of a lucky dip when
it comes to beauty boxes, and whilst I am not keen on all the products that are featured in the months
box, I am always happy to give it the benefit of the doubt, and try them out of course!


Items included in this months box are.
1) DUWOP Venom Gloss
ANOTHER lip gloss I won't use! That's the thing with me,
I really, really do despise lip glosses. I'm plain and
simple and much prefer a matte lipstick always.
This lipgloss however combines subtle
lip gloss with DuWop's Lip Venom to create,
obviously the Venom Gloss. It does, cause
a tingling sensation when you apply it though, 
so don't freak out!
This will just be another lip product,
that is on my dressing table,
never used, or at the bottom
of my hand bag, either way.

2) Dr Bronner Lavender Hand Sanitiser
Cute packaging for a hand sanitiser.
Handy to just pop into your bag, and carry,
and I actually did put it into my bag
right away, just well, a handbag essential.

3) PAUL MITCHELL Super Skinny Relaxing Balm
Intensive hydrating treatment for your hair.
I haven't tried this yet, so can't really
comment on it and I have heard nothing
but fab reviews and praise when it
comes to Paul Mitchell products.
So, we shall see.

4) BM Beauty Pure Mineral Eyeshadow
in NOIR.
Okay, so I've NEVER used Mineral
eyeshadows! Never ever ever.
I've just shyed away from experimenting
with them. I've used mineral foundations
and such, but nope, not eyeshadows!
Maybe, maybe I'll
try it out tomorrow,
and I'll report back and tell you
if I like minerals!

4) COMO SHAMBHALA Invigorate Shower Gel
A revitalizing blend of essential oils that puts
you in a uplifted mood... 
It smells rather nice. I use
so many different gels, and
bath oils, so I'm ALWAYS
up for trying out a new one
that could become my new 
favorite!


I took photos of the products, everything,
and they messed up, and well,
the Glossybox posts are
all over blogger anyway!
Currently nursing a god awful
migraine at gone 2am. How fabulous(!)
So, I'll go back to catching up on
Gossip Girl & then watch more
of Grey's Anatomy!

OH and I'm yearning for
Watch The Throne tickets,
I need them. I NEED them!!

And, another thing,
I'm going to start to do 
outfit posts :)!










No comments:

Post a Comment