Sunday 29 January 2012

Tattoo's

This is a tattoo design that I have created that I am hoping to get next month. 
I am so so excited about it! The tattoo itself has a lot of meaning behind it, to me.
Obviously it's small, and doesn't need a lot of detail.
But, it's not going to be as messy on me! Just my rubbish pen skills.
But, yes. Here it is...


The top symbol is the 'Infinity' symbol,
below is of course an envelope with a heart,
and underneath is my Grandad's DOB in roman numerals :)
Just, something to keep him close to my heart.

Still undecided as to where the placement is going to be.
I was thinking my back, shoulder blade, wrist, rib cage.
Decisions. Decisions. Decisions.
And, of course, this will be the first of MANY tattoo's.
I have SO many designs and lots that I want.
Some have meaning, some don't..
Some quotes I want scattered anywhere & eveywhere.
Just, hmmm I don't know :)





No comments:

Post a Comment