Saturday 21 April 2012

Saturday Portrait

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hello lovelies! Happy Saturday! Hope you're all enjoying and having a fab weekend. Firstly, I apologise for the recent lack of posts. I really want to post but I've been working and just generally been a bit tied up. I'm working tomorrow too, day off on Monday and then back on Tuesday. So, expect my round up of Instagram posts tomorrow evening and then Monday I shall get an outfit post up!

I am enjoying working at the coffee shop though, it's busy and fast paced and I love that. Everyone just gets on so well, and yeah, it's just a really nice atmosphere to be in. I am so tired though. Me, tired? 
Wow. That's a first. I think in the past 2 weeks I've had around 2-3 days worth of sleep. 
Me and sleep just don't go well together.Hopefully, working these hours will kick start a
 proper, normal sleeping pattern. I hope.

I think tonight I'm just going to relax, get a bath, listen to music and catch up 
on my fave tv shows (thank god for tvlinks!) and then sleep!

Oh, and Saturday portrait...
Every Saturday I'm thinking yup!

Much love
Rebekah
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment