Sunday 15 April 2012

My week through Instagram

Sun shining - Graze box - Etat Pur delivery - Me worn out on the floor through working out, practically dead ha - Pepsi max after my successful interview - lipstick stains on my latte -mememe -
 Jordan brought me back some strong alcohol from Cape Town
- needed energy! Granola, yoghurt and apple - pre drinking with my new work mates before we went Manchester - hungover with Pepsi max -watching Jane Eyre with Jordan - myself !

Well actually this week has been great! I am now broke, which isn't fab at all, but I've had a great week. Starting a new job, worked on Friday met everyone and then we all had a spontaneous night out in town which was great, from what I can remember! Today and yesterday I've just spent with Jordan watching films mostly. I now need to save up so I can buy some beauty goodies I've had my eye on for a good while!

Hope you've had a fab weekend!
Much love
Revekah
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment