Wednesday 11 April 2012

Avon Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage Foundation

Hey cuties!
My Nana is a Avon rep and I always have a gander through the brochure. I think a lot of people don't think twice about Avon, but it's actually a really great brand, and this foundation is evident of that!
When you first look at it, you'd mistake it for a bottle of Chanel Perfection Lumiere thanks to the luxury glass bottle with the black cap. I don't know about you, and I know this isn't a good but when it comes to makeup I judge it by how it looks. If the packaging looks cheap or tacky or just boring, 
then I automatically think the product will be the same.
The foundation itself is a creamy smooth texture, and I find it so easy to apply be it with a foundation brush or hands! It effortlessly glides on your face. The coverage is second to none. It's just incredible. The imperfections I have on my face just magically face away when I apply this, 
which is every girls dream! I do wear this over primer 
though, or sometimes a mattifier, and of course concealer.
The thing I love about this foundation is that it's so cheap with it being £12 for the 30ml bottle. How amazing is that? Well worth the price I say. Also, Alesha Dixon is the face of this foundation and her skin is literally flawless and she's a beauty! There are also a plethora of shades to be able to choose from, 16 in total, catering for all skin shades, which I think is brilliant! I myself am a 'Nude' shade. I apply with a foundation brush or my hands. I can't rate this enough. Amazing!

Oh, and some great news.
I am now a coffee barista!
Perfect job for a coffee lover like myself.

Much love
Rebekah
xoxo


3 comments:

  1. My nan is too haha! I'm always circling things in the brochure that I want her to keep aside for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have an Avon lady where I live now, sucks. And congrats on the new job, teach us the tricks of the trade please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an avon lady who lives down my road, who always drops a brochure in! This foundation sounds like its worth a try!

    ReplyDelete