Sunday 5 February 2012

What's on your iTunes?









My music taste is a bit of an eclectic mix, everything and everything, just a big jumble of different genres, different decades, difference. I like it. I adore it.
These are only a few snapshots that are featured on my iPhone. I love everything, all of these.
Currently though, I am loving The Weeknd. 



This is 'The Party and The After Party'- THE WEEKND.
One of my most played at the moment.
Although, all of his songs, are just amazing
and there isn't one, I can't listen to.

Another artist you have to check out atm is A$AP Rocky.
Listen to 'LEAF' - Such a good a beat.

M83
I love M83. They're finally getting more airplay,
so much they deserve it. They are an incredible band.
You know when you're feeling dull, and
having a horrific day? Yeah, well listen
to M83 and you'll feel so much better.
Their music speaks to me, so much more than
their lyrics, the beat, the harmony...
it's just beautiful.
M83-SKIN OF THE NIGHT


You have to check out their other songs
'You Appearing', 'Midnight City', 'America', 'Couleurs'

Joy Divison is another most played on my iTunes.
I don't know what I can say about the simplicity 
of this band, they'll always be in my hearts.
Just have such a special connection, as you know.
Disorder is my favourite song.


You Me At Six.
2011 was such a fab year, well they released,
their new album in November.
'Sinners never sleep'
I have to say, every track, I LOVED.
My faves being 'Crash', 'Bite my Tongue'
& 'Jaws on the floor'

Other bands and artists which I adore, and are on my top played are,
Phantogram and their song Don't move.
GO LISTEN. NOW.



Oh Land- Perfection. Wow.
Just a beauty of a song

If you like Oh Land, listen to 'Lean'

Frank Ocean. I love, I LOVE.



Purity Ring- Lofticries.
LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.


I love Tyler, the creator.
Bit of old school 90s hip hop and rap.
Nas' ILMATIC.
Eminem.


But, will ALWAYS love and adore
my Arctic Monkeys. They've constantly
changed their image and their music,
and I really do rate that a lot.
They're different, and aren't doing the same stuff,
over and over again. SO much respect.

Bands/Artists I haven't mentioned that
I adore and love are:
  •  Massive Attack
  •  Pixies
  •  New Order
  •  The Jam
  •  Nicki Minaj
  • The XX
  •  Crystal Castles
  • Dance Gavin Dance
  • A Day To Remember
  • Brand New
  • Chris Brown
  • Chase and Status
  • City and Colour
  • Florence & The Machine
  • J. COLE
  • Jessie J
  • Justin Bieber ( Yes, really! )
  • KOL
  • LYKKE LI
  • Magnetic Man/Skream
  • Nero
  • Yeah Yeah Yeahs
  • The Smiths
  • Professor Green
  • Passion Pit
And, SO SO much more. 

Just LOVE music.

What are your favorites?
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. AHH! I love SOO many of these artists! You have great music taste! :P
    No idea why I haven't followed your blog earlier, it's awesome!! :D
    <3 Laura x

    ReplyDelete