Tuesday 7 February 2012

Steve Madden shoe lust

If anybody would like to buy me the SHAZZAM Black ones,
 please, that would be
just absoloutley fabulous, and I'd love you SO freaking much!

I just adore Steve Madden and ALL of his shoe collections.
They're all so so so beautiful and to die for.
I want them all. PLEASE.

They are so versatile, and I can imagine
myself wearing them with my
burgundy velvet dress, a biker leather
jacket, with black opaque tights,
and a fedora hat, and a
black oversized bag.

So incredibly stylish.
Wear with a dress for a night out,
or wear them in the day with palazzo
pants, or any wide leg trousers!



2 comments:

  1. want want want

    http://standupout.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right they ARE so versatile. Perfect for a day in office then to a night time look! Been looking for a pair of peeptoes like this for ages that are still classy without showing too much toe and have platforms so they are equally comfortable too!

    Gemma x

    www.gemmasatire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete