Friday 3 February 2012

New clothes.




Firstly, sorry about the rubbish quality of the photo's,
I left my camera at my Nana's, so I'm using my iPhone. 
My VERY purchases have finally arrived in the post though!
Been looking forward to receiving them, especially the Snakeskin
print playsuit! I love playsuits, and thought this would be
become part of my wardrobe as part of my 
staple going out attire. Belt it up, wear with
a leather biker jacket, and black wedges, and
it becomes effortlessly chic, but grungy and tough
at the same time. I can't wait to wear it out!
I also had to snap it up straight away, as it was reduced
to ... 9 pounds!! Yes, that is correct.
So, of course I couldn't just leave it. 
It was calling out to be bought by me!

The second item, is just a oversized burgundy blouse.
I always say, you can never have too many 
blouses in your wardrobe. They're so versatile, and just
another staple. Wear them with leggings,
tuck them into skirts, hot pants, denim. Out for
lunch, for drinks. Blouses
are just great, mix and match them up
with anything, and still super
stylish, with whatever you wear it with.

The third item is a beaded tutu skirt
in a nude colour. It looks nicer on, than
it does here. It wears like a maxi or a midi
would, except it's not quite
that length. I think it would be great
with a knitted jumper, and brogues,
or even the burgundy blouse. You
can belt it up, with a brown belt,
thick tights, brogues for a casual
day time look, and wedges for a night
times drinks look.

I also bought some leggings.
Just plain black ones!
Nothing too fancy.
I am wanting the AA discopants something soon though!
I need them.

I also used the hair mask last night,
slept with it in, and will
blog about it later, when my hair 
is done, to see what my thoughts are!
:)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment