Tuesday 24 January 2012

Vivienne Westwood, darling.

Vivienne Westwood, darling.
Ever since I can remember Vivienne Westwood has been my favourite designer.
She's so bold, bashy and eclectic, and I find her so beautiful. She isn't afraid
 to takerisks in her designs, and that's what I love about her. It's so girly yet 
so rock grungeat the same time. I am fortunate enough to have a pair of red
shoes from the 'Melissa' 'Anglomania'  collection. The rubbery jelly, SO
comfortable like shoes, takes me back to a time when I was around 7 or 8 
when 'jelly shoes' were all the rage.

I love, love the studded leather heart gloves. Those, teamed with leggings,
a simple blouse biker jacket, and Jeffrey Campbell Lita's would just be an
amazing outfit. Ahhh :)

Vivienne Westwood glitter handbag
$440 - viviennewestwood.co.uk

Vivienne Westwood striped handbag
$375 - viviennewestwood.co.uk

Vivienne Westwood leather bag
$155 - viviennewestwood.co.uk

Vivienne Westwood summer jewelry
$185 - viviennewestwood.co.uk

Vivienne Westwood studded glove
£126 - julesb.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment