Tuesday 24 January 2012

My Signature Look

I love Polyvore (www.polyvore.com) I think it's such a fabulous website, 
being able to create sets, templates and collections, with clothes and beauty. 
Check out my personal polyvore, I have been neglecting it but...

The set I created below is my sort of look. Grungy but girly. The burgendy lace
collar dress is the type of dresses I would wear on a night out, a day out, it's
such a versatile dress. Team it up with the bow heels at night, or a pair of
 brogues for the day.  And, every girl needs a leather biker jacket in their
wardrobe to toughen up any outfit. It's a staple. It really is.

Anyone who knows me, knows I love my eyeliner.
Alexa Chung esque winged eyeliner. 
Ahh, just classic, and beautiful :)

xoxoxo



Cocktail party dress
£20 - peacocks.co.uk

Leather jacket
$437 - barneys.com

Platform heels
amazon.co.uk

Jon Richard jewelry
£7.50 - debenhams.com

Aspinal of London jewelry
£165 - houseoffraser.co.uk

Orlando Orlandini bracelet
$2,830 - forzieri.com

Jon Richard bracelet
£6 - debenhams.com

No comments:

Post a Comment