Saturday 24 September 2011

House of Holland - LFW- SPRING 2012 READY TO WEAR COLLECTION

I've always loved House of Holland. Henry's eye for key pieces, and bold colours and prints never fail to make me happy. This new collection was to die for, with the paint splashed denim pieces, and the biker jackets. My key piece has to be the paint splashed denim shorts and the sheer/mesh cut off polo shirt. I especially loved the high waisted acid wash  cow printed jeans worn with the sheer candy coloured blouse, and braces. Henry Holland always has fun with his creations and designs, and this was to be anticipated with this upcoming collection. The colours, the prints, the bodycon fittings, the mesh tops, it's all fun and attracted to such a younger fan base. I seriously need to get hold of some of this collection, or I may just die. I need some of these pieces in my life. RIGHT NOW. This collection is so incredibley fresh and so bloody wearable, in my opinion anyway. Now... time to lust over HOH.


Of course, Pixie Geldof was on the front row for his show, along with fellow edgy icon Jaime Winstone, who's style I love. Nicola Roberts, Jade Parfitt, Ellie Goulding, Eliza Doolittle, Lorraine Kelly were also.

1 comment: