Sunday 15 May 2011

New York City Baby♥


Now if there is ever a place I could escape to New York City would be the place for me definitely. The hustle and bustle of the big city, the quiet streets of Soho, walking through central park on a glorious day, taking the subway, eating at cafeteria, being all touristy and going to times square and just marvel at the beauty of it all. Eversince I can remember I have always said I will live in New York. I can just imagine myself working for a fashion company, in PR or blogging, living in a apartment, a determined career woman. I will have a cat of course. I will spend my days going to Starbucks, with my macbook in tow. Iced mocha for me please! I'll trail the streets of Little Italy, Mulberry street when looking for vintage shoes.Working at NYFW would be amazing, watching shows such as Prada, Dior, Marc Jacobs, Betsey Johnson, BCBG, Balenciaga, Alexander Mcqueen, Chanel...it would just be..wow. 

 I will make my lifelong dream come true. I will be living in a an apartment above Columbus Circle. The bright lights, the big city always have and always will appeal to me. Especially NYC. This is my life. I just need to make it over here, in England now. I haven't got any time to waste. I just want to make something of myself and I know I can do it.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE NYC!!! I have been there numerous times and I bloooody love it :)
    Keep dreaming angel :)

    ReplyDelete